Saturday, October 2, 2010

A New Beginning

As you must have heard by now (or you wouldn't be reading this), Chad and I are expecting our first 2-legged child in April!  It's been an interesting road over the past 11 weeks and we couldn't be more excited to share the news with our family and friends.  We've decided to keep a separate blog to update those who would like to follow along voluntarily instead of my bombarding FB friends with all things pregnancy.

Until then, here is the first pic of our little alien.  The little arrowhead shaped blob next to the perfectly round circle is our soon-to-be munchkin. 

Please stay tuned as I hope to update again soon when I have some quiet time.  For now, its time to eat.... Again.

2 comments:

  1. So, do you know that it is only one? Don't twins run in Chad's family? I can't wait to see you pregnant! I love you lots Val. Tell Chad this is his time to step up and make sure your every wish is fulfilled ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. VAL AND CHAD!!! CONGRATS!!! love all THREE of you!!!

    ReplyDelete