Friday, February 18, 2011

Thanks, Sam!

After I posted another belly pic in Nuggette's album on FB, my sister quickly made a comment on how my belly button is still an inny.  Umm, I don't think all prego belly buttons pop out, and if they do, they certainly don't all pop out on the same time frame.

This is now fresh in my mind after I take my evening shower.  As I'm rubbing my growing belly with cocoa butter, I realized that my belly button is no longer centered!  I have an off center belly button!  It's moved slightly to the right side of the belly!  "Chad!  Look at this!  Is my belly button off center?"  And he confirms it.  It looks like it's settling slightly to the side.  I'm hoping that it's just from the way Nuggette is sitting in the belly that's making it seem off center.  Only time will tell.  If it doesn't move back to normal, I guess I just have more character.

Thanks Sam, for making me more conscious of my belly button.  I don't think I would have noticed this otherwise.

1 comment:

  1. I'm reminded of a flounder's or halibut's eye. Oh, nevermind. Probably not the same.

    ReplyDelete