Friday, July 8, 2011

Letters to CJ

So, it's been a while, again, and I'm hopefully going to be better at posting blogs.  For this one, I wanted to share a very important email address with our friends and family... Charlotte's.

I've given Charlotte her very own email address so I can write to her and tell her about me, about my day, about the world, and the new and exciting things she's accomplishing every day.  I heard about this from another new mommy that wanted to share something special with her child.

Like her, I plan to give Charlotte the password when she's older so she can go back and read through the emails.  I'm not sure what age I plan on giving this to  her,  I guess I'll decide later on.  We still have time to figure it out.

Unlike the other mommy, I'd like our family and friends to have the chance to do the same.  I don't think it takes away anything from me, but just makes it that much better.  Please feel free to drop Charlotte a line, a paragraph, or a page.  I'm sure she'll appreciate it when she's older.

Charli932@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment