Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Couple of Quick Updates

As of last Friday, there were no indications of labor.  No dilation or effacement.  Doc told me to just plan on being at work all of this week.  I'm a little bummed, but Chad is happy.  He now has more time to work on the house, in theory.  We'll see what they say at my appointment tomorrow.  Of course, it's all up in the air anyway.  She'll come when she's ready.

Speaking of the house... It is coming together beautifully!  I love the colors we've chosen for paint, carpet, wood.  It's getting closer to looking and feeling like ours now.

And as for Chad... I am so proud of how much work he's put into it.  He's done a lot of it himself with some help from friends and family, and a couple of professionals.  There are only 4 things we've had done by professionals: 1) demo of a wall to make living and family rooms flow together; 2) carpet installation; 3) painting of the 2-story foyer; 4) installation of the hard woods (hopefully being scheduled for Monday).  He's worked until the wee hours of the morning a few nights over the past week trying to get things done before our Nuggette decides to make her grand entrance.  I really can't convey how very proud of him I am.  Our little girl is extremely lucky to have him as a daddy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment