Monday, November 15, 2010

Hmmmm....

I still think it's a boy, but I'm not sure why, just because of the dream I had.  All I did was answer questions online about my favorite things, the weather today, the last animal I saw, and other random things.  Nothing that had to do with due date or birthdays or conception estimates.  Thought I would post this just as a fun thing to do to compare to what happens in the future. 

Madame Zaritska, using her mystical powers, has the following prediction:
The day you deliver, outside will be cold. Your baby will arrive in the evening. After a labor lasting approximately 20 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark green eyes and a little patch of blonde hair.

3 comments:

  1. lol at least yours was "doable" I think mine came back that I would have a 19lb, 24inch baby boy! LOL! (He was actually only 6lb 7.5 oz and 21 inches).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the eyes and hair sound dead on as far as how I picture your little nugget!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, she's gonna have green eyes like this particular grandma.

    ReplyDelete